Welcome to our website. If you
continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be
bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions,
please do not use our website.
The term ‘CU-ST LTD’ refers to the owner of the website and is acting as an agent, whose registered office is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX. Our company registration number is 10392146 registered in England & Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ‘The Valentia’ refers to the company who rents our software and manages your restaurant reservations & food orders who’s registered office is THE VALENTIA NE LTD,13 Mary Street, Sunderland, England, SR1 3NH
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use
only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or
errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors
to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own
risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to
ensure that any products, services or information available through this
website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and
graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or
licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These
links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do
not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
- The website allows you to place an order for food & drink products or make restaurant reservations to the named restaurant. This forms part of the terms of sale
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales